Solar energy design and installation
Electrical – Industrial and Commercial
Fibre Optic – Copper communications
Lighting design and installation
PSE electricians identify with the company objective of providing excellence in service to clients. Participation in continued technical advancement, providing quality solutions to customers and enjoying the challenge of what they do creates an outstanding skilled team.
Trained and experienced in:
- Electrical systems for Industrial plant and commercial buildings.
- PV & Grid Connect Solar Systems
- Solar System stand alone and battery storage systems
- Process control and instrumentation systems
- Public area lighting
- Emergency and Exit lighting
- Audio Visual and PABX systems
- Fibre optic and copper communications systems
- Computer Networking and server management
- Testing and documentation of appliances and emergency lighting to comply with Australian Standards and OHS requirements.
- Telecommunications system installation and design, including Carrier liaison and project management.
- Fibre optic and copper communications
- Confined Space qualified
- Hazardous area qualified
PSE electrical apprentices are provided with a diverse range of work in disciplines across the electrical sector. Four years of training with PSE sets career paths for outstanding electrical tradespeople to develop through the trade and into management roles.